How To Resolve Quickbooks Event Log Error 4?
QuickBooks is understood to be one of the best accounting and bookkeeping applications all across the globe. It comes packed with many features that enable in managing budget and ensures clean business enterprise transition. That is why many small and medium companies rely upon this software to manipulate their finances. The great part is that every year a new version of the utility is launched with new and advanced features.
QuickBooks has many advantages, its users do face problems, as in any case it is a software. A completely not unusual error is the QuickBooks Event log error 4 which commonly takes place because of corrupted or damaged system documents in QuickBooks online login. In this article we will talk about this error so that you can manually fix it.
Signs and symptoms of QuickBooks Event Log Error 4
Signs and symptoms of QuickBooks event Log errors 4 are as observe:
- An error message with the error code gets displayed on the screen:
- The running window crashes suddenly
- QuickBooks freezing might be seen frequently
- QuickBooks not responding or works at snail’s pace
- Some other symptom may be while the system starts crashing over and over
- System now not responding to keyboard inputs
There can be numerous reasons behind the log error but in most instances it is caused because of the .Net Framework 4.0 SP1. That may cause problems inside the windows 7 operating system.
What are the Reasons QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
QuickBooks Event Log 4 may be normally visible because of .Net Framework 4.0 SP 1 issues, in case you are a Microsoft windows 7 OS user. But, there are other factors as nicely that might come to be in this kind of error:
- When the QuickBooks business enterprise document is corrupted.
- Or in case of a damaged QuickBooks enterprise report.
- Trojan attack may be any other issue inflicting this type of error.
- In case your windows registry has caused a few sort of errors, then get ready to face this problem.
- It might happen that your QuickBooks files got erased through a few different software maliciously.
The way to resolve the QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
Comply with the underneath referred to steps a good way to resolve this error:
- First component to do is log in to the windows as an Administrator
- Then press windows + R concurrently
- Now, in the Run field, type control and hit ok key to open the control Panel
- As soon as accomplished, you have to go to the program and features section or add/remove programs window. The user is also required to recall that if he/she types appwiz.Cpl within the text field of the Run Window, then hit ok, the program and the features window will open up without delay.
- Now discover the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 from the installed program list after which Uninstall it after highlighting it.
- After it has been uninstalled completely, restart your pc
- Again, you have to open the control Panel and visit this program and features section
- Now click on on the add remove windows features from the left aspect of your window, to view
- The windows features window will appear on the screen
- Expend the .Net Framework to see the Microsoft .Net 3.5.
- Mark first and second alternatives and hit the ok tab.
- Now the .Net Framework 3.5 gets installed for your system
- Once it's miles established you need to click on finish to end the procedure
- Finally, restart your system to save the changes.
Steps to be observed, if the error continues
In case the error continues to seem, then in that case the user is meant to follow the steps stated beneath:
- First of all, update Quickbooks Customer service number available version.
- In the next step, the user is meant to download QuickBooks installation Diagnostic tool from the website.
- And later on, run the tool. However, before running the tool, the user is required to shut the opened programs.
- Followed by rebooting the system.
- Also, test whether the error continues.
- If the error nevertheless persists, then if so reinstall QuickBooks accounting software program with the assist of a clean install tool. The user is required to make certain that the user has installed CD and license range, so that you can reinstall the software program earlier than uninstalling the equal. Also, make sure to take a backup of the agency document earlier than acting the mission.