Back office processes are readily getting outsourced by companies, and you should not have any problem landing a big project if you are well-versed with Internet searches. That said, I would recommend that you register yourself on popular social media and professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook and twitter. These are the places from where you can get good information about back office support projects floating around in the market.
Crucial Points to Keep in Mind While Searching for Back Office Projects
To make things simpler for you, I would like to highlight the most important points that should be kept in mind while looking for back office services projects:
- If you are an individual looking for back office support projects, then websites like Freelancer and Upwork can give you the right results. Understand the way market works and then slowly start building a team that can take on bigger projects.
- If you are a big company with decent manpower and software resources, then start using telemarketing and lead generation services. When promotions are done right, you are able to reach out to the decision makers in big companies. And, the chances of finding the right companies also improves.
- Geographically, you should look at companies in the developed world. Countries like the US and UK have a huge need for back office services. Go through classifieds, scour company websites and leave your request for back office project. Sooner or later, you would get a reply and possibly a back office project.
- Look for companies that are offering projects that you can handle. It means that you should never go overboard and look for huge projects if you do not have the capability to scale your manpower and resources accordingly. In case, you do attempt such a project and fail, your reputation will be destroyed before you can even begin in the industry. So, if you have a small organization, then look for small projects. Exploit your personal relations and call up your friends who have links with entrepreneurs. Get good references and start doing projects that are manageable for you.
- Build a great website of your company. Describe your competencies, past experiences and case studies. Having a good site provides you an instant advantage over other vendors who are also looking for back office projects.
- Never take no for an answer. If you have the right lead, keep on following it. People who have belief in their skills are generally able to find the right clients. Perseverance is the key.