Yahoo Mail is one of the most in-demand email service providers, and it is used by a lot of users across the globe. The services of this email provider are not just restricted to exchanging emails, but it also let you manage inboxes and other spam filters in the most efficient way. To keep it protected from the hackers or from the attacks of viruses or Trojans, it is important to keep our accounts password protected.
However, a lot of times, the issue arises where the user complain that they forgot Yahoo password. And, now when they try to login, they fail to do so, irrespective of the number of attempts. Moreover, the problem gets aggravated when you don’t have a mobile number registered with the account to receive the OTP while performing the two-step verification method for Yahoo Password Recovery. So, to help you out in knowing how to change mobile number in Yahoo Mail without login, we have come up with a few simple steps. You can take a look at those steps, and make sure that you have implemented the same as soon as possible.
Forgot Yahoo Password Recovery via Two-Step Verification
If you have a mobile number registered with your Yahoo account, you will be able to perform Yahoo password recovery with the help of the two-step verification method. All you need to do is to click on the ‘Forgot Yahoo password’ link. And then, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Make sure that you have entered the OTP in the given field, and then it will direct you to know how to change mobile number in Yahoo Mail without login after the password reset or change has been done properly.
Simple steps to change Mobile number in Yahoo Mail without login
- At first, open your browser and visit the login page of the Yahoo Mail account
- Now, it will ask you enter the credentials, which basically includes the username and password.
- Make sure that you have entered the credentials properly, and then clicked on the login button
- As you don’t have the password, you will click on the ‘Forgot Yahoo password’ link. And, then choose the medium to receive the OTP. If you choose mobile number, a code will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- And, as you don’t have the mobile number, you must choose another way to change mobile number in Yahoo Mail without login. So, click on “Sign in using another option.”
- Once you have clicked on it, you will be redirected to the Yahoo recovery help center page.
- Here, you will find the following options:
- With the help of the recovery email ID
- With the help of the mobile number
- With the help of the security questions
- With the help of the ID proofs
- Contact Yahoo support
- Choose the best option that is suitable for you, and you will be able to recover the account with the help of the on-screen instruction given to you.
- Make sure that you followed them properly, or else the process wouldn’t be completed successfully.
Contact Yahoo Support for Help
If you think it is not helpful to you, and you need assistance for knowing how to change mobile number in Yahoo Mail without login, we would recommend you to contact Yahoo Support for instant help. You just have to pick up your mobile and dial their customer service phone number. And, they will respond to your queries as soon as possible.