Do you travel to your work or any other place usually with your bike or car? Are you planning a solo bike trip from Delhi to Kerala with your friend? Do you want to get yourself a card that can help you in saving your fuel bills and that can also give you some extra mileage? Well, worry not, because State Bank of India (SBI), which is the largest public sector bank of India has provided you a credit card that can give you everything you want when it comes to fuel expenses. Don’t worry, I will not keep you in suspense anymore. This card is the SBI BPCL credit card.
With the help of this amazing fuel card by SBI, you can enjoy a range of amazing benefits such as value back benefits, fuel freedom benefits and many more. So if you’re someone who is looking to opt for one of the best fuel credit cards available in the market, then this can be the perfect one for you. In this article, we will be telling you about all the features of the SBI BPCL credit card and how can it help you in saving all your fuel spends and can shower you with other benefits. So read on!
Lets’s have a look at some of the Highlights of the SBI BPCL credit card?
The list of its features can be endless so we have summed up some of them categorically so that you would be able to understand them with more clarity. You can have a look at some of them below.
Complimentary Welcome Gift
- On making a payment of the joining fee of INR 500 of your SBI BPCL credit card, you will get activation bonus reward points valuing 2,000.
- You need to remember that these will be credited after the 20 days of the joining fee and these can be redeemed against the fuel purchases at the BPCL fuel stations.
Value Back Benefits:
- Whenever you make fuel purchases at BPCL fuel stations, you will get 13x reward points on every purchase which is equal to around 4.25% cashback. You can collect a maximum of 1300 reward points per billing cycle.
- Apart from this, you will also get a fuel surcharge waiver of 4.25% on every transaction upto INR 4,000. You can get a maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 in a month with the help of your SBI BPCL credit card.
Reward Points Benefits:
- Whenever you spend INR 100 on groceries, departmental stores, dining or on movies, you will get 5x reward points on every transaction.
- On all non-fuel retail spends, you will get 1X reward points on every purchase of INR 100.
- You can redeem all these reward points at all 1200 BPCL fuel petrol pumps. Here, 4 reward points are equal to INR 1.
- You will also get an add-on card that you can give to your sibling, relatives, spouse, parents, or children above 18 years of age,
What are the fees on this SBI BPCL Credit Card?
State Bank of India has fixed both joining and annual fees as INR 499. You will have to pay the annual fee from the second year onwards.