“Grilled chicken breast strips, barbecue sauce, sliced red onions and cheese on a pre-baked pizza crust make a quick weeknight meal.”
- 1 (12 inch) prebaked pizza crust or Italian bread shell
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups Tyson(R) Grilled and Ready(R) Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, thawed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on a large greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes; remove from oven.
- Spread barbecue sauce over pizza crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Sprinkle evenly with Grilled & Ready(R) Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, onion and cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and toppings are heated through. Garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately.
Display your pizza in wholesale Pizza Boxes and print your loved one’s name.