A thermal bag is kind of thermally protected shipping box in the form of a bag. This bag can carry for food delivery and make of thermally insulating elements. The thermal bag used to help control the temperature of its foods, keeping hot items hot and cold items cold. In this blog, we are going to discuss what you should look for in a thermal bag as a user…
- Temperature retention & moisture control: This is mostly the function of the underlying insulating materials. Most cheap cooler bags do not use any insulating material at all as they make use of basic foam padding instead. In contrast, ThermaBags uses a variety of high-grade insulating materials depending on the intended use of a given bag. For instance, the breathable insulating material in Hot bags is used to prevent sogginess in food while closed cell foam insulation is used, where possible, for cold bags. Special patches in these bags absorb excess moisture while retaining the heat. Choice of materials such as nylon, polyester, vinyl must be taken into consideration as each has its pros and cons.
- Heating system compatibility: Lightweight and mobile heating systems provide extra control over temperature for hot food. There is a variety of these that come in different configurations to be used with Thermal Bags.
- Sturdy structure: The bags should be sufficiently robust to keep the food from being damaged especially if the packaging, such as paper boxes used for burgers, is flimsy.
- Rider comfort and safety: The bags – especially when designed in the form of backpacks – should be manufactured as comfortable and safe through the use of reflectors, locks, padding, etc. They also ought to be light-weight and of the right shape and size.
- Extra options: These options (such as separate compartments for hot food items and soft drinks, internal shelves, removable frames, machine washable, and rain cover) are very useful.
- Branding options: Delivery bags are great tools to advertise your business. At ThermaBags we can directly print on the bags with screen, heat transfer or embroidery. Many of our stock bags come with fully see-through sleeves to place your own poster.