Maharashtra- A dream destination
We all live with a dream to visit Maharashtra once in life. This place is known to fulfill your dreams. From beautiful destinations to amazing superstars this place has all. Maharashtra is a collection of some amazing destinations that make every visitor wish to be with Maharashtra permanently. Some of the best short weekend trip destinations are-
1. Mahabaleshwar-A quiet beautiful hill station that can make anyone fall in love with the place. It is best for a small 2-day trip in which it promises you the best fun with the amazing activities like horse riding, trekking, shopping, mountain biking, boating, and fishing. The beautiful green surroundings give complete justice to this place.
The best time to visit- January and December are claimed to be as the most beautiful month to explore the beauty of Mahabaleshwar.
2. Panchgani- one of the most beautiful hill stations in Maharashtra is Panchgani. This place is blessed with beautiful surroundings and pleasant weather. The 2 days journey to Panchgani promises their every visitor a bunch of memories that settles for a lifetime.
Devil’s Kitchen caves
Best time to visit- The months between October to May are best to visit Panchgani.
3. Karjat- 1 day trip to Karjat has the power to bring a nice smile to your face. This place is best for your every adventurous wish as it offers you different activities like white water rafting, rock climbing, boating, rappelling, and waterfall climbing.
The best time to visit- the months of July and September prove the best to visit Karjat.
4. Lonavala- Khandala- This is yet another unique place in Maharashtra. It won’t be wrong claiming these two places as the heart of the Maharastra. Lonavala and Khandala are the perfect options for a beautiful road trip.
Best time to visit- the months from October to May are perfect for you to plan a trip to Lonavala-Khandala.
5. Nashik- Are you a wine lover? If yes, then this place should be in your must-visit list. Nashik is known as the wine capital of This city has some amazing magic that can be easily tested with their wines. This place also known for its amazing Hindus religious places. Thus, wine testing, Vineyard tours, religious visits, and sightseeing can act as their major key features.
York Winery & Tasting Room
Best time to visit- The months between October to March are best to visit Nashik.
6. Ratnagiri- this place is famously known for its Alphanso Mangoes, the most loved fruit. Apart from mangoes, this place offers some beautiful and historical ancient monuments. The 3 days trip to Ratnagiri is perfect to explore the Mango plantation tours, beach hopping, and historic monuments.
Best time to visit- The month of January and December are known as best to explore Ratnagiri.
7. Kolad- If you are a person who loves adventure, then Koland is your must to go to a place. This place offers its visitor pure fun activities that include rafting, paragliding, rappelling, and boating.
Best time to visit- The months June to February are best to explore Kolad.
8. Karnala Bird sanctuary- a beautiful picnic spot situated in the Mumbai-Goa highway and no doubt is best to explore the beautiful experience of trekking. Birdwatch acts as a beautiful attraction of this place.
Basic details about Karnala Bird Sanctuary that every visitor should know-
Timings: Sunrise to Sunset
Entry fees: Adult- INR:30, Children: INR:15
Parking fees: Two-wheelers- INR: 15, Four-wheelers- INR: 50.
Karnala Bird Sanctuary
The best time to visit- October and April are the best months to explore this place.
9. Jawhar- A beautiful hill station covered by historical surroundings. The traditional paintings, arts, and crafts around the corner add a beautiful charm to this destination. This place shares a beautiful glimpse of our history.
Kal Mandvi Waterfall
Jai Sagar Dam
Best time to visit- the months from September to April are best to experience the beauty of Jawahar.
Here is a small list of some best places for short trips in Maharashtra that you can visit with a confirmation of having the best time of your life. Every place holds some magic in their hands and you deserve to feel the complete magic and happiness. Book your tickets now and grab the amazing opportunity of having great fun within these places. Get benefits of car rental in Pune and get yourself ready to explore the best phase of your vacation. Give yourself a chance to live your life in these beautiful surroundings.