There will hardly be anyone in the world that has not heard about the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal. Some lucky people have already seen it with their eyes, and others are planning to see it. If you are one of those people who are planning a visit to the iconic Taj Mahal or have already availed one of the best same day Agra tour packages, then let us help you by providing some useful tips to beat the crowds at Taj Mahal. With less crowd, you can peacefully get lost in the spellbinding beauty of the monument.
1. Avoid visiting the Taj Mahal on public holidays & weekends: The majority of people like to relish the beauty of the Taj when they get an off from their hectic schedule, and that is mainly on weekends or public holidays. Therefore, you can avoid visiting the place during those days.
2. The most visited time: It is said that if you truly want to embrace the beauty of the Taj Mahal, then prefer visiting the mausoleum at dawn or in the afternoon. Hence, that time of the day is generally crowded. So, if you want to beat the crowd, then prefer visiting the place after 8:30 in the morning.
3. Please choose the right gate: There are three gates to enter the Taj Mahal: The western gate where you can see the longest queues, the southern gate which is near to Taj Ganj and usually has shorter queues, and the eastern gate has the shortest queues, but it is far away from the ticket office. Choose the right entrance that suits your convenience.
4. Book your ticket online: Approximately 40,000 people visit the Taj Mahal on a daily basis, so if you are planning a trip to one of the great monuments, then prefer buying your day ticket online to avoid long queues at the ticket office.
5. Visit one of the seven wonders of the world at night: The night tour is only available for five nights in a month (except in the month of Ramzan). The tour is limited to 50 persons at a time so that you can cherish the enchanting beauty of the place peacefully. But everything comes with a drawback. You will only have 30 minutes to capture beauty and learn some astonishing facts about Taj Mahal. To take advantage of the opportunity, you can purchase the tickets from the Agra’s office of the Archaeological Survey of India a day in advance.
We hope that these tips will help you to enjoy the beauty of the monument in the best way possible.
Contact Us our team if you want to search the One-day tour package in Agra, India. Please send you details, after that our team contact you very shortly.