Wishing for a room-temperature-stable cream cheese frosting? CakeCentral.com user -k8memphis has developed the next best thing. This buttercream offers the subtle tang of cream cheese in a worry-free stable American buttercream. It even crusts!
- 2 pounds sifted powdered sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, not rock hard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream *reduce this amount by the amount of vinegar you use.
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract, I probably use over a tablespoon
- 1-2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar, I use 2-plus tablespoons
- Combine all ingredients.
- Beat for 10 minutes until smooth.
Originally posted in: cakecentral
Amuse your loved ones, gift White Balsamic American Buttercream in custom bakery boxes, OXO Packaging help you to customize box with your name picture etc. in any size and shape.
For more Boxes:
custom boxes with logo
custom pillow boxes
custom soap boxes
custom cigarette boxes
custom bakery boxes
custom kraft boxes
kraft white boxes
custom popcorn boxes
custom pizza boxes
die cut kraft boxes
custom printed boxes