The fungal infections are caused by dermatophytes which are a group of fungi that grow in the dead skin, hair and nails. They can grow in a ring-like pattern and grow outwards on skin. They are most commonly found in humid and warm local environments. People can use antifungal cream India to get rid of such problems. The treatment needs approximately four weeks or longer which depends upon the type of infection. In case one stops the treatment prematurely then it can lead to the occurrence of the infection again. Compliance is the only key to have successful treatment of such infections.
Following are some of the home remedies for fungal infections:
- The plain yoghurt: when treating up from the infection the plain yoghurt will activate the cultures and can reduce the growth of the fungi. This can help in such cases because the yoghurt contains pro-biotic which are the bacteria that are present in the digestive tract and helps the body to absorb vital nutrients and combat infection. The live active cultures in the yoghurt are the organisms that create yoghurt during fermentation. This is a successful home remedy that can help people to deal with such infections.
- A coconut oil: this oil can be extracted from the edible part of the fruit and works very effectively as a remedy for fungal skin infection because it contains medium-chain fatty acids. These can act as fungicides that help to destroy the infection when an individual applies it to the affected area. In case one is using this for vaginal infection then it must be used by soaking it on a warm tampon before inserting it.
- The garlic: garlic has many antibacterial properties which are great for skin infections in any area. In case the infection is there under the nail bed and is hard to reach then one can apply crushed garlic and this is one of the best treatments. This can also act as an antibiotic which helps to speed up the process and is a bonus to the whole thing.
- The apple cider vinegar: This is also very well known for fungal infection treatments. One can drink diluted apple cider vinegar and it will kill infections which can prevent them from spreading and increasing the overall recovery time. This ingredient is very much rich in nutrients such as Potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- The cranberry juice: this juice is very much effective to deal with urinary tract infections. But this is also very much effective against the fungal growth conditions like the infections. It contains a substance which can help to stop bacteria from sticking to membranes. This can also help to correct the pH levels in the urine which can prevent further fungal growth.
The antifungal cream in India is widely available and can be used by anyone but under proper consultation with the dermatologist and other experts as there can be some side-effects as well. One must use the amount of cream that is enough to cover the rash As applying larger amounts of cream is of no use.